Founded over thirty years ago, The Associates Program (TAP) has been a highly selective two-year global rotational program aimed at developing significant future contributors at The Capital Group Companies. TAP offers you a unique and personalized opportunity to:
• Discover your strengths and determine what type of career and work environment suits you best.
• Gain exposure to a wide range of business areas through six four-month assignments with broad impact. Examples of business areas include but aren’t limited to marketing, human resources, information technology, investment research, business development, etc.
• Get the opportunity to work for a nonprofit organization of your choice for four months.
• Increase your understanding of investment management through in-house MBA-level courses in accounting, finance and capital markets taught by university professors with substantial and relevant business experience.
• Develop friendships and mentoring relationships to last a lifetime.
For more information on the variety of rotations, and to read about some of the current and graduated TAP associates, please visit www.capgroup.com/TAP